Things you could say to me when you see me at an aid station:
• Geez, you look like sh!#.
• Do you have any trash to get rid of?
• Got your calories and water?
• Need vasoline?
• (If it’s going to be dark soon: Got your headlamp?)
• (If it’s getting light out: Leave your headlamp.)
• Get the hell out of here.
If I’m sleepy – give me caffeine/food.
If I’m grumpy – make me eat food.
If I’m low energy – make me eat food.
If I'm thirsty -- make me drink.
I hope this covers all my bases. Is there anything else I should add?
On a side note, did you know they make cookie dough-flavored Pop Tarts? I wonder if I could run 100 miles entirely fueled by Pop Tarts. Do you think they sponsor trail runners? So many questions.